1. You are visiting the website padima.es, ownership of PADIMA TEAM SLP, domiciled at C/ Gerona 17, 1º A-B with VAT no. B53472874, registered in the Company of Houses’ Registry of Alicante, Volume 2339, Sheet 96, Section 8ª Page A-59-305, 1ª , hereinafter referred to as PADIMA.
You may contact PADIMA regarding issues related with the management of this website through any of the following means:
Email address: email@example.com
2. The present conditions (hereinafter refered to as Legal Warning) have the purpose of regulating the use of PADIMA TEAM SLP’s website, accessible to the public.
The access and/or use of this website grants the condition of USER, who accepts, from the moment of the access on, the general conditions of use here reflected. The cited conditions will be applicable independently of the general conditions of contract which may be of mandatory character.
USE OF THE SITE:
3. padima.es facilitates access to a lot of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to PADIMA TEAM SLP or to its licensor to which the user may have access.
The user assumes the responsibility to use the portal. Such responsibility extends to the registration which may be necessary in order to access to particular services or contents. When registering, the user will be responsible for the truthfulness and lawfulness of the information facilitated. As a consequence of registering, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to making a diligent and confidential use of such password.
The USER undertakes to make a proper use of the contents and services (for example, chat services, debate forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and not to make the following non-exhaustive examples of uses:
· Incur in unlawful, ilegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
· Disseminate racist, xenophobic, ilegal-pronographic, glorifying terrorism or against human rights contents or propaganda.
· Damage physical nor logical systems of [name of the company], of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate on the Internet informatic virus or any other physical or logical systems which are susceptible of damaging in the aforementioned ways.
· Try to Access and, where the case may be, use the electronic mailing accounts of other users nor manipulate their messages.
· Use the website nor the information included therein for commercial purposes, especially when sending non-requested e-mails.
PADIMA reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate respect for persons’ dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic and which threaten youth or childhood, public or security order or which, to our discretion, were not appropriate for its publication. In any case, PADIMA will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats and other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
5. PADIMA is owner of all the Intellectual Property rights of its website, as well as of all the elements included therein (as a mere example: images, photographs, sound, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), ownership of PADIMA or its licensees.
All the rights reserved. By virtue of what established in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available to the public of the whole or part of the contents included in this website for commercial purposes, through any kind of carrier or technical mean is expressly forbidden, unless authorized by PADIMA.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
6. THE USER accepts that the use of the website and its contents and services is made under his/her sole responsibility. In particular, as a mere example, PADIMA assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
· The functioning availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
· The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
· The infringement of the legislation in force by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual property rights ownership of other persons or entities.
· The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful informatic element which may come from the informatic system of the USER or of third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility to have proper tools to detect and desinfect those elements.
· The unlawful access to the contents or services by non-authorized third parties or, where the case may be, the capture, erasure, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that those third parties could make.
· The accuracy, veracity, update and utility of the offered contents and services and the later use that the USER may make of them. PADIMA will make all the possible efforts and use reasonable means to facilitate updated and reliable information.
· The damages produced to computer equipment while accessing to the website and the damages produced to the USERS when they originate from failure or disconnection in telecommunication nets which suspend the service.
· The damages derived from circumstances as a resulto f fortuitous events or force majeure.
In case there exist forums, when using them or using other similar sites it must be born in mind that the expressed messages reflect exclusively the opinion of the USER who sends them, which is the only responsible person. PADIMA is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
7. PADIMA reserves the right to make, whitout prior notice, those modifications that it considers appropriate in its portal, being able to change, eliminate or add any content and services rendered through the website as well as the way in which they may appear and its localization in the portal.
The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their publication and they will be in force until they are modified by other ones duly published.
8. In case that links or hyperlinks were included on www.padima.es which lead to other internet sites, PADIMA will not exercise any kind of control over those sites and contents. PADIMA will in no case assume any responsibility for the content of links coming from third parties’ websites, nor Will guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, range, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any topic or information included in those hyperlinks nor in other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
9. PADIMA reserves the right to deny or revoke the access to the portal and/or services offered without being necessary to previously warn, on its own initiative or at a third party request, to those users who infringe the contento f the present legal warning.
10. PADIMA will go after infringements of the present conditions as well as any incorrect use of its portal and will exercise all the civil and criminal actions which according to law are possible.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
11. The relationship between PADIMA and THE USER will be ruled by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from the present legal warning will be decided by Spanish Courts.
12. padima.esdirects its services to users over 18 years old. Underage people are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you hereby that, if such a circumstance occurred, PADIMA will not be responsible of the possible consequences which may derive from the infringement of the warning established in this clause.